Call: 604-703-0158 Toll Free: 1-844-DIY-BREW
Craft Brewing Supplies Store
Dual Tap Kegerator With Intertap Flow Control Faucets – FREIGHT NOT INCLUDED
Please Note: This is a special order item and will arrive within 1-2 weeks. Once received, we will contact you to arrange shipping. Shipping is not included in the price.
Available on backorder
Keg King Dual Tap Kegerator With Intertap Flow Control Faucets
The Keg King Series 4 Dual Tap Kegerator With Stainless Steel Flow Control Intertap Faucets is built with the homebrewer in mind and loaded with high quality parts for long lasting service. Keg King kegerators include stainless steel Intertap forward sealing flow control faucets, a tower cooling fan with a front panel on and off switch and a wide range thermostat adjustable from 26 to 82 °F (-3 to 27 °C).
This kegerator features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 – 82°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed.
All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model inlcludes the all stainless steel flow control version of the Intertap faucet which allows you to dial in the perfect pour.
Other unique features on a kegerator in this price range is the tower fan which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. The MKIII CO2 regulator is a very well built and consistent CO2 regulator. The stainless floor is nice touch as is the glass rack which holds pint glass horizontally or Belgian style tulip glass up side down by the stem.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- 2 x Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 to 82°F (-3 to 27 °C) temperature range
- Robust MKIII CO2 Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Robust and efficient compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Drip Tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Glass Rack
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- 2 x 4m length of beverage tubing
- 1 x 80cm length of gas line
- Removable shelf if you want to use it as refrigerator
Please Note: You will need to purchase keg connections depending on the style of kegs you use.
- 24″ wide x 23.5″ deep (30″ with CO2 mount)
- 33.5″ Height (fridge only)
- 36″ Height with Caster wheels
- 49.75″ Height with tower
- 52″ Height with Casters and Tower
- 110 v – 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
What Fits Inside (kegs not included):
- 3 x 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg)
- 3 x 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg)
- 1 x 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg)
- 1 x 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg)
- 3 x 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg
- 3 x 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg
- 2 x 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg
- 2 x 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg
- 1 x 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg
Click here for the Kegerator Instruction Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.