Call: 604-703-0158 Toll Free: 1-844-DIY-BREW
Craft Brewing Supplies Store
7 Gallon Unitank
Please Note: This is a special order item. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for shipping.
Available on backorder
Ss BrewTech 7 Gallon Unitank
The 7 gallon Unitank has all the features of a professional Unitank available to the home brewer. 100% TC connections, lid mounted immersion chiller coil for temp control and crashing, and the ability to carbonate in-vessel make the Unitank the very best fermenter on the market.
On top of all the fully welded TC connections and pro features. The unitank gives the brewer the ability to quickly carb beer in under 24 hours using the carb stone, while precisely monitoring head pressure. Features that until now were only available on our Ss Brite Tank for home brewers. Then perform a true pressurized and closed transfer to a serving vessel, keg, counter pressure bottle filler, or canning machine. Closed transfers significantly reduce the chances of oxidation when compared to open transfers.
Higher pressure limits also gives the user the ability to filter beer directly out of the vessel into one of the aforementioned packaging methods. Lastly, a unitank with the addition of a spunding valve also gives the brewer the ability to ferment under pressure, which is gaining in popularity. In that same vein, the brewer can use the final few gravity points left of active fermentation to naturally carbonate their beer instead of force carbonate. The added feature set and flexibility is why pro brewers use unitanks in their brewing and packaging processes.
Please Note: This tank does not come with an FTSs package.
Key Features Include:
- All connections are fully welded Tri Clamp fittings
- 15 psi operating pressure; 30 psi max pressure
- 1.5 in Tri Clamp pressure gauge
- 3 in Tri Clamp versitile port for dry hopping, CIP, and the pressure relief valve
- 1.5 in Tri Clamp sampling valve
- 1.5 in Tri Clamp thermowell for LCD thermometer
- 1.5 in Tri Clamp carb stone with 3/8 in ball valve
- 1.5 in blow off cane with 1.5 in Tri Clamp to 1/2 in NPT ball valve
- 6 in Tri Clamp lid with fully welded chiller coil
- Neoprene insulation jacket
- Custom Ss butterfly valves with racking arm
- Stainless lower shelf
- Adjustable feet
- 5 gallon operating volume; 7 gallon max volume
- 35 in Tall x 19 in wide
- Made from 304 stainless steel
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 36 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.